[AMBER] inpcrd file format in AmberTools16

From: Dr. Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:45:33 -0400

Good afternoon,

I am encountering an error when I attempt to execute a certain input
coordinate file with AmberTools16.

Previously, using AmberTools15 to prepare the inpcrd file, I would
execute the following commands in leap:

source leaprc.ff14SB (or whatever for water)

source leaprc.gaff

CAT=loadmol2 cat.mol2

loadamberparams cat.frcmod

solvatebox CAT commands

saveamberparm CAT inpcrd prmtop

I would then execute a minimization with Sander, no problem. In
particular, the minimization output file would begin with, after the echo,

   1. RESOURCE USE:

| Flags:
  getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

| peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info found

The minimization finishes just fine. However, I am screwing up something
in AmberTools16. Using leap again, I follow the same above commands,
attempt to do the same minimization, and it crashes. The output file for
minimization has the error:

    1. RESOURCE USE:

| Flags:
  getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| New format inpcrd file being parsed.
| Version = 1.000 Date = 06/12/17 Time = 13:28:32
  AMOEBA_get_ucell_info: UNIT_CELL_PARAMETERS missing

i.e., it seems the inpcrd file produced in leap is different now. Can
someone advise on the nature of the problem? I below copy/paste my
minimization file.

Minimize
  &cntrl
  imin=1,