Re: [AMBER] Retrieve amd.log/ gamd.log files

From: Irfan Alibay <irfan.alibay.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:37:04 +0000

Hi,

Do you have the mdout files associated with each trajectory?
If so, I believe that the total AMD/gAMD boost energy is also reported in the mdout file at each print step as "EAMD_BOOST" for AMD and "EGAMD_BOOST" for gAMD (I currently do not have access to AMBER16, so the information on the latter is based on the gAMD tutorial files).

Best regards,

Irfan Alibay
PhD Student
The University of Manchester, UK