[AMBER] Retrieve amd.log/ gamd.log files

From: Kat G <katwin86.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 23:00:52 -0500

Hi all,

I am trying to do reweighing scheme for aMD and GaMD. The process requires
amd.log/ gamd.log. I normally run multiple 2ns trajectories to get 100ns
simulation. I remember to check in the past that these log file were
updated after each 2ns (data added up). However I just have a look and
recognize that amd/gamd.log are overwritten and they just contain the info
from the last run.

Is there anyway to retrieve these log files (with dual boost) for
reweighing purpose.

Thanks
Kat