[AMBER] Regarding empty lig.frcmod file

From: Vishal Nemaysh <vishal.bioinfotech.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:57:45 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I have used antechamber module of AMBER 12 for ligand parameter files
preparation for MD simulation and I have facing the problem in the*
lig.frcmod* file generation, which is empty and there is no any parameter
for ligand its just showing the following text

remark goes here
MASS

BOND

ANGLE

DIHE

IMPROPER

NONBON

I think rest of the files are generated successfully. Please kindly suggest
me how can I resolve this problem.

I have attached all the files which I have generated including *lig.frcmod *for
your reference.

Thanking you in advance

Regards....
--