Re: [AMBER] TI MD simulation

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 11:35:51 +0100

Your problem doesn't seem to be related to simulation but rather to how
you extract structures from the trajectory(?). You only say that "it
does not seem to work" without giving any details as to what you have
actually done e.g. what software/procedure you have been using and
what the result was. Cpptraj should be able to extract coordinates based
on a user supplied mask.