[AMBER] TI MD simulation

From: Sowmya Indrakumar <soemya.kemi.dtu.dk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:24:48 +0000

Dear All,
I have run a short TI simulation on a system using pmemd wherein, I have in one state bonded disulphide bridge (state A) and in the other unbonded bridge (State B).

The peptide I am working with is 40 residues long.

In my simulation, I have
   timask1 = ':4,30',
   timask2 = ':41,42',

when I extract pdb from a certain frame. I wish to make two distinct PDB for the two states.

When I replace the coordinates of residue 41, 42 with 4 and 30 respectively to get PDB of just the state B, it does not seem to work.

Can somebody kindly suggest me how do I extract pdb of the two states?

Thanks
Regards
Sowmya