Re: [AMBER] Reg residue selection in trajectory

From: Irfan Alibay <irfan.alibay.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 18:34:17 +0000

Hi,

In this case you could use the unary logical negation operator "!" to strip everything but a specific residue.

For example if you were interested in only keeping residue number 4 in your system, in cpptraj you could do:

> strip !:4

A list of the different amber mask operators can be found under the ambmask section of the amber manual (p380 in the v17 manual).

Best regards,

Irfan Alibay
PhD Student
The University of Manchester, UK