Re: [AMBER] Translate the center of mass of the protein to the origin (0, 0, 0)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 09:23:32 -0400

Hi,

You can use cpptraj to do this. The 'center' command with the keyword
'origin' and an atom mask will translate all atoms in the system so
that the center of the atoms specified by the mask is at the
coordinate origin. You can also use 'autoimage origin' if you want the
coordinates to be "wrapped" according to periodic boundary conditions.
Consult the Amber 17 manual for full details.

-Dan