Re: [AMBER] resp charges

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 05:58:48 -0400

For yet another approach, you can use the mdgx program. See this tutorial
(need to get the webpage updated...)

http://casegroup.rutgers.edu/~cerutti/amber_web/tutorials/advanced/tutorial28/index.php

For doing just plain old resp, you can roll with just the vacuum phase part
of the tutorial and replace lines containined "ipolq <grid file> <grid
This may be the most hands-on way to do it--you will have very tight
control over what goes into the fitting data, what atoms are equivalent,
and what each grid counts for.

Dave