[AMBER] Reference structure for targeted MD

From: Francesco Gentile <fgentile.ualberta.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 20:26:39 -0600

Hello everyone,
I am trying to run a targeted MD simulation. Reading the manual, it says
that both the reference and the input coordinates should match the prmtop
file. I am wondering how this can be done, as I don't expect to see the
same number of water molecules by solvating the two structures, even using
the same parameters for leap. Thanks in advance for your help,
--
Francesco Gentile
PhD Candidate, Biophysics