Re: [AMBER] Two questions for GAFF

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 08:39:55 -0400

Dear Azuma,

Let's me first answer your second question. In GAFF2, the parameters for
calculating these force constants have been redeveloped to reproduce
vibrational frequencies of thousands molecules. In GAFF, those parameters
were developed to reproduce the corresponding force constant parameters in
biomolecular force fields (such as FF94) and vibrational frequencies of a
few model compounds. Molecules involved those parameters can be good test
molecules to evaluate the performance of the two force fields. I will post
the evaluation results soon.

I will go back to answer your first question a couple days later.

All the best

Junmei