[AMBER] Amber parameters for CPD and 6-4PP

From: p.kartheek <kartheekpitta.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:20:28 +0530

Dear Amber users,
I would like to perform few preliminary MD simulations on cylobutane
pyramidine dimer (CPD) and 6-4PP-DNA systems. Considering the time and
resource constraints in parameterizing CPD, I want to use AMBER generated
force filed parameters from some trustable sources. It would be of great
help if anyone can help me with CPD parameters.
​Thanks in advance ​
P. Kartheek,
PhD Candidate, Computational Biophysical Chemistry,
Center for Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Marimuthu Krishan Group,
9701577399,
kartheek.p.research.iiit.ac.in,