Re: [AMBER] tleap-incorpoarating .frcmod, .prep files for unnatural nucleotides

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 04:11:43 +0000

Hi,
If GAFF or GAFF2 does not have parameters for your molecule the "frcmod" file supplies the parameters.
If you do not give a value and only mention the atoms, then I guess leap takes "0" as a value.
You must be very careful with this.
    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12