Re: [AMBER] Too many iterations in routine! in RMSD calculation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 12:23:09 -0400

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:09 PM, kungking Hanpaibool
<kunkungking.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Rmsd calculation for protein backbone, The result showed all of frame got
> 0.000.
>
> Why didn't I got the result for backbone?

Difficult to say without seeing the original data. Have you tried
visualizing the trajectory data? I suppose it's possible that the RMSD
to your reference is smaller than the printed precision but that seems
unlikely.

If there is something weird with your unit cell (e.g. from a prior
coordinate rotation with 'rms') it's possible the imaging is resulting
in bad coordinates. You could take away the 'autoimage' command to
check for this.

-Dan