[AMBER] Missing File: charmmlipid2amber.csv

From: Alexander Adams <xadams.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 02:28:02 -0400

Hello all,

I am trying to convert a Charmm-Gui membrane system to amber notation for
use in the H++ web tool. I have downloaded AmberTools 17 which contains the
charmmlipid2amber.py script, but if references a csv replacement file that
does not appear to be in the download. I have searched where the script
points and cannot find it.

If someone could direct me to the file within the download or where it is
otherwise available I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Alex Adams