Re: [AMBER] intra-residue water bridge with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:25:49 -0400

Hi,

You'll have to use the GitHub version of cpptraj:
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj

I recently introduced a bunch of enhancements and features for the
'hbond' command, one of which is the introduction of the
'bridgebyatom' keyword, which will give you the results you want. The
'hbond' command now also benefits from OpenMP (i.e. cpptraj.OMP,
cpptraj.OMP.MPI, etc). See
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj/pull/485 for full details.

Hope this helps,

-Dan