Re: [AMBER] Can't not run cpptraj

From: Gulsevin,Alican <agulsevin.chem.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 02:45:42 +0000

I had the same problem very recently. The problem was that the environment directory used for cuda libraries in the bashrc file was probably coinciding with a cpptraj variable, so the program was looking for the correct libraries under the wrong folder.

You can test this rather easily, try removing the "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH" line from the bash_profile or bashrc file and just run "cpptraj" without feeding any scripts. If it works, then that's the problem. I just added a "source $AMBERHOME/amber.sh" to my .bashrc file and it works now. Hope it helps.

Best,
Alican

Sent from my iPhone