[AMBER] 3D-RISM centering 0

From: Lucia Fusani <lucia.x.fusani.gsk.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:05:42 +0000

Hi,

I am using rism3d.snglpnt (in Amber 16) and when I specify the option "--centering 0" as well as the grid size and grid points (--solvbox and -ng) I get an unexpected results. See attached picture. I obtained the same results with Amber12.
What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix that? The reason why I want centering 0 is because I want to be able to decide the origin of the grid that is not possible in any other cases. Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Kind Regards,
Lucia

Lucia Fusani
Industrial PhD Student
Complementary Worker on Assignment at GSK
Molecular Design UK
R&D Platform Technology & Science

GSK Medicines Research Centre
Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, UK
Email Lucia.x.Fusani.gsk.com<mailto:Lucia.x.Fusani.gsk.com>

gsk.com<http://www.gsk.com/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/GSK> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/glaxosmithkline> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaxosmithkline>

[cid:image001.png.01D0FF8F.1ACF64F0]

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after appropriate consultation.