Re: [AMBER] HEME-CYS

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 17:10:21 +0000

Hi,
It seems the frcmod you are using has no parameters for FE-S (CYS) or you did not change the residue name from CYS to CYM.
In the former case try adding the following to the corresponding sections in your frcmod file and in the latter case just change the res name to CYM.
BOND
fe-SH 39.00 2.565
ANGLE
SH-fe-nc 48.00 87.595 # average angle
SH-fe-nd 48.00 87.595 # average angle
CT-SH-fe 39.00 105.885
DIHEDRAL
CT-SH-fe-nc 1 0.00 180.000 2.000
CT-SH-fe-nd 1 0.00 180.000 2.000
SH-fe-nd-cd 1 0.00 180.000 2.000
SH-fe-nd-cc 1 0.00 180.000 2.000
cc-nc-fe-SH 1 0.000 180.000 2.000
cd-nd-fe-sh 1 0.000 180.000 2.000

Hope this helps.

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12