Re: [AMBER] reorientation in rmsd

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:28:35 -0700

Unless I've missed a change, RMS can only be performed between identical
molecules in Amber. If you wanted to compare the overlapping parts in
Amber, you could try stripping the nonoverlapping atoms from each
trajectory and coming up with a prmtop to represent it, but it would be
a painful process repeated in each case. Best thing would be to write
your own RMS code if you can't find any to do it.

Bill