[AMBER] Query regarding output of 3D-RISM in Amber.

From: Rakesh Srivastava <allahabad.21.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 10:18:22 +0530

Hello everyone,

I want to know, what energy term is represented in the last part of solute
internal energy, |solute_epot of 3D-RISM output in amber which is mentioned
as 3D-RISM. Following is the thermodynamic output sample of 3D-RISM and the
part I don't understand, I have highlighted it in bold.

|3D-RISM thermodynamic data key
|solute_epot [kcal/mol] Total LJ
 Coulomb Bond Angle Dihedral
H-Bond LJ-14 Coulomb-14 Restraints *3D-RISM*

It will be great if someone could help me to understand this.
Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Srivastava
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
India