Re: [AMBER] How to distinguish between water molecules?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:11:07 +0200

Ok, so here's the thing:
my research group have developed a software to track water molecules during
MD simulations. Right now we are working on a feature that will allow us to
track different kind of molecules during one analysis. So I thought it will
be great to test it using different names for 'different kinds' of water
molecules - for example CRY for waters from the crystallographic model and
WAT for others.
So, yes, I could note the residue number, but it will be easier for me to
have CRY and WAT water molecules to track them with our soft. Can I make
pmemd run this kind of simulation?

Best regards,
Karolina