Re: [AMBER] You won't believe what happens with maximum coordination limits...

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 23:49:21 +0200

Hi David,

I had to solve this problem as well several times and for me at the end
[after experiments with pert true , bond command etc.] always worked only
increasing value of symbolic constant MAXBONDS

which is in file:

$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/leap/src/leap/atom.h

(and of course recompilation)

This symbolic constant has default value 8 , increasing it to 12 solved my
problems
e.g. in my Amber simulation study of titanocene.

   Best wishes,

      Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/