Re: [AMBER] restarting Amber calculations gives abnormal structures

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 00:45:00 -0600

I was unable to understand the actual intended meaning in David's post, but
I still think an error message would be good. If iwrap=1 is possible and
leads to unexplained crashes with restraints, then a sensible error message
would help the user. I'm not sure that avoiding iwrap=1 is going to solve
the problem in all cases... if not already, then at some point in the
future unwrapped coordinates are going to exceed floating point capacity.
If the suggested alternative is quite complicated, an error message could
always have an html link to a more detailed outline.