Re: [AMBER] RDF plot

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:55:07 -0300

Hi,

> Em 28 de mar de 2017, à(s) 09:49, Sowmya Indrakumar <soemya.kemi.dtu.dk> escreveu:
>
> I did try with one specific atom of a residue (see attached file), it does flatten to 1 but at larger distances.

Curiosity: which residue was it?

> When I reduce the mask :(1-4.CA), it still shows the integrated graph as earlier.
> Is there way to consider the entire peptide?

I imagine residues 1-4 may be buried in the peptide, so using them as center would not be much different than the previous situation.

How large is the water box around the protein? I imagine that you would need a large box and larger limits to your rdf. In any case, the diffuse rdf you see may be just right for such a large mask.

Gustavo.