Re: [AMBER] Problem with keyboard in xleap

From: Miguel Garavís <mgaravis.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:59:59 +0100

Hello,

I mean the viewer that xleap displays when you type in the console the
command "edit q". A window opens where you can visualize the structure of
the unit. There you can for instance select atoms, erase or draw bonds etc.
For some of this things it is necessary to use the keyboard, for example to
deselect (shift + right click) or to edit selected atoms, where you can
define a given atom as aromatic (ha) etc. I cannot do those things as it
ignores the keyboard. I normally use a mac keyboard which I know it works
as it does in xleap installed in the computer of my labmate.

Thanks again for your answers!

Miguel