Re: [AMBER] Memory usage of NMR COM restraints 4 times larger in amber 16?

From: paul <paul_westphaelinger.ewetel.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:01:53 +0100

hello,

I was using just one center of mass restraint, both groups containing
three atoms. Both were performed with nmr restraints, and identical
input files. The nvidia-smi outputs I put in the email from before, were
created while I was trying to find out what was going on, so everything
is identical.

I was using Hamiltonian replica exchange if that helps. If there is more
information I can give you I would be happy to do so.

This would be an example .in file with the corresponding .disang file :

the infile:

&cntrl
ntx=5,
nstlim=1000,
restraint_wt=0.5,
ntr=0,
ntt=3,
temp0=300,
gamma_ln=5.0,
ntc=2,
ntwx=25000,
dt=0.004,
ig=-1,
ntf=2,
cut=9.0,
restraintmask=':1-10',
numexchg=25000,
ntpr=500,
irest=1,
imin=0,
ntxo=2,
nmropt=1,
ioutfm=1,
&end
&wt type='DUMPFREQ', istep1=50,/
&wt type='END',/
DUMPAVE=restart0.disang.out
DISANG=restart0.disang

the disang file:

&rst
iat=-1,-1
iresid=0,irstyp=0,ifvari=0,ninc=0,imult=0,ir6=0,ifntyp=0,
r1=0,r2=11.4,r3=11.4,r4=999,
rk2=5.5,rk3=5.5,
igr1= 29, 62, 94, 127,
igr2= 189, 219, 252, 282,