Re: [AMBER] [MTKPP & pmemd error]: Installation of Amber 12 with Amber-too13 on Fedora25-64bit

From: Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 22:19:19 -0400

Dear Bill

I have also tried to install amber 16, everything runs wells, in the end I
have following error related to "libsrim" with the make install. Therefore
I would highly appreciate your suggestion and comments related to with this
issue.

With many thanks
Vince

Error in installing amber 16
===================

depend:169: recipe for target 'getopts_c.o' failed
make[3]: *** [getopts_c.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/J55/Programs/amber16/AmberTools/src/rism'
Makefile:475: recipe for target 'librism' failed
make[2]: *** [librism] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/J55/Programs/amber16/AmberTools/src/sander'
Makefile:17: recipe for target 'serial' failed
make[1]: *** [serial] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/J55/Programs/amber16/AmberTools/src'
Makefile:7: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 2