[AMBER] MM/GBSA residual decomposition issue

From: Bharatham, Nagakumar <Nagakumar.Bharatham.STJUDE.ORG>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:29:57 +0000

Hello All,

I am working on a system (around 240 residues) in which ligand covalently bound to a cysteine residue. This cysteine residue is in middle of the protein structure (residue 208). I have created new residue (Cys+ covalent ligand) using xleap and i completed the simulation successfully. Everything looks normal for visual and initial analyses.

Now i am trying to do residual decomposition for this simulation where i am facing some issues.

Can someone help me to generate "extract-coord.in" and "reswise.in" files for this case?

I am wondering how to declare "COMREC", "COMLIG", "RECRES", "{COM,REC,LIG}PRI" and "{REC,LIG}MAP"

Please help me this regard and let me know if you need any further information to solve this puzzle.

Regards,

Kumar