Re: [AMBER] How to generate inputfile

From: 杨满意 <ymy0664.163.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:49:43 +0800 (CST)

Dear David:

      Thanks very much for your replay!
      Substituting sulfur for selenium and then hand-edit the files to move S back to Se
Maybe this is a good solutions for this systems, but I still have a question:
  As described in AMBER 2016 Manual (Page 145):"QM/MM calculations without link atoms require mass, charges, van der Waals and GB radii in the prmtop
file. All bonds, angles, and dihedrals parameters involving QM atoms are neglected. In the case of electrostatic embedding the charges are also neglected."
Is this sentence means that mass, van der Waals and GB radii are requried for both QM and MM regions?
If so, "hand-edit the files to move S back to Se" should change the mass, van der Waals and GB radii of S back to Se. Where can I get these correct parameters.
   I dont konw my understanding is correct or not.
Looking forward to your replay again.
Best wishes!