Re: [AMBER] Sander python API problem (?)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:27:43 -0500

Thanks for the files. Turns out the Amber restart file plugin for VMD
is broken. It chokes if time/temperature are specified after the
number of atoms (at least in version 1.9.2). You can still use cpptraj
to generate the restart file but you need to do it with 'trajout' and
the keywords 'notime' and 'notemperature'. The following will generate
a restart that VMD will read:

parm state00.parm7
trajin frame.nc
trajout test.rst7 notemperature notime