Re: [AMBER] Sander python API problem (?)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:42:38 +0000

CPPTRAJ writes correctly formatted Amber restart files, and I have never
had a problem getting VMD to read them. What versions of CPPTRAJ and VMD
are you using? Those numbers aren't extra - they are number of atoms and
time and are specified in the format:
http://ambermd.org/formats.html#restart. (Note that there is actually a
third element, temperature, that is used for REMD restarts). Can you send
me off list the topology and restart in question so I can test? Thanks,

-Dan