Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault when starting parmchk2 for a modified aminoacid residue

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:35:11 +0000

HI,
Like David, even I could not reproduce any error and my antechamber and parmchk2 smoothly gave their respective outputs (attached here are the prepin and frcmod file along with the sqm files)
Here are the commands I ran on my machine using AMBERtools15
>> source /share/apps/amber14/amber.sh
>> antechamber -i Ser630_bound.mol2 -fi mol2 -o trial.prepin -fo prepi -s 2 -nc 0 -c bcc
>> parmchk2 -i trial.prepin -f prepi -o trial.frcmod

Hope this helps
    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12