Re: [AMBER] Sander python API problem (?)

From: Elisa Pieri <elisa.pieri90.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:54:52 +0100

So..I solved two problems:

-for some reason, cpptraj is adding two useless numbers to the rst7, which
makes it unreadable. Nothing that sed cannot handle, I guess.
-"coordinates" has to be used instead of "coords" as attribute. The manual
would need an extensive debug.

Now it is working on my computer, we can try it tomorrow on yours!

Elisa