Re: [AMBER] Amber force filed parameter

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:22:48 -0500

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017, Statics Eng wrote:

> However, I try to install antechamber but I think It only can be installed
> on Linux? because I try to follow
> http://ambermd.org/antechamber/download.html but the mentioned syntaxes on
> this web page do not work in cmd in win 8.

antechamber is a part of AmberTools16, which you should download from the main
Amber site. But it is true that it is quite hard to install on Windows 8.
You might see if you can find a friend with Mac, Linux or Windows 10; or
you can install a Linux virutal machine on Windows, using VirtualBox.
(Or, of course, if it is feasible to upgrade to Windows 10, you could do that.
But I'm guessing that very few people will want to upgrade their operating
system just to run Amber, so a virtual machine can be an attractive option.)

....dac