Re: [AMBER] frequency contact maps

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:38:57 -0500

Hi,

In the GitHub version of cpptraj (https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj)
a new keyword has been added to 'nativecontacts':

nncontactpdb <file>

which will print out a PDB of the reference frame used to determine
native contacts with the B-factor column assigned a value related to
relative contact strength, with 100 assigned to the strongest contact.
Maybe this is close to what you want?

-Dan