Re: [AMBER] Velocity file output AMBER16

From: Korey M Reid <koreyr.unr.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:39:04 +0000

Thank you David for confirming how file write-out is performed. And is there any way to include this in the manual for future users interested in utilizing velocity trajectories.

This can be a little confusing with the current write up, as can be seen by the first response, and in my case it results in strange values. Now by calculating the velocity by taking ( t-dt/2 + t+dt/2)/2 I get results that make better sense.

Thank you again! Always an excellent source of help!

Best wishes,
Korey