Re: [AMBER] Multiple ligands in MMGBSA

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 16:09:06 +0530

Hi

   Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the FEW work flow it seems to be a
streamlined flow of doing Free energy calculations using different
techniques. I went through its nicely written tutorial. I think i will use
it in my other studies.
   But in my case all seven ligands (same ligand different binding pockets)
are simultaneously bound to the protein in a single trajectory and i need
to estimate the Free energy of each ligand one by one. I cannot separate
each ligand and run a individual simulation as it will cause a unrealistic
conformational change. All ligands must be present simultaneously as in the
wet lab experimental studies.
   I could not find how could FEW workflow be changed to suit my needs. I
might have missed something, in which case please let me know.

Regards

Abhilash