Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: autoimage DCD trajectories (with Amber topology)

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:16:20 +0100

Thanks Dan,

Sure, I understand the lack of time .... It works for me now locally and
I hope I will get it to work on the supercomputer I am using as well
(unfortunately I cannot do the analysis on my own machine because of
file transfer limitations).

If I understand correctly, this means that CHARMM changed the DCD
formatting which caused a recent update of CPPTRAJ to read those. But
this update made CPPTRAJ unable to correctly process NAMD DCDs because
NAMD did not update to the new CHARMM formatting.

Am I right here ? If yes, do you know which is precisely the update that
has changed CPPTRAJ behavior towards DCDs ? As I mentioned before, a
CPPTRAJ version compiled in July 2016 reads and processes NAMD DCDs
absolutely fine.

Best wishes
Vlad