Re: [AMBER] lj1264 pmemd.cuda

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:11:59 -0500

In the cited publication, I used Amber14* pmemd.MPI with the 12-6-4 LJ
model.

*The version of Amber14 I used contained all updates and bugfixes through
March 2016, so make sure your code is up to date for the implementation to
work!
You can run a quick test where you modify the C4 section of the parmtop to
some outrageous numbers to make sure pmemd.MPI is using it.

Also remember to set lj1264=1 in your input file.

-Christina