Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: autoimage DCD trajectories (with Amber topology)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:54:53 +0000

Hi,

Debugging this is going to be tricky without access to the trajectory or
one like it. I assume this trajectory was not generated with charmm (if it
was let me know). It sounds like the trajectory may not correspond exactly
to the charmm format (which to be fair is not exactly well documented).
Contact me off list if there is some way I can get access to this or maybe
send me a smaller trajectory/topology that exhibits the same behavior.
Thanks,

-Dan