Re: [AMBER] Implicit Solvent CpHMD

From: Chase Zagorec-Marks <chasezgrcmrks.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 18:52:17 -0700

I gave that a try and I still didn’t get any outputs; however, I think it is an issue with connecting my laptop to the computer I am running the simulation on since a shorter version of the simulation ran to completion and provided me with output files when I ran it directly. Thank you for the help.

Thanks,
Chase