Re: [AMBER] Reproduce tetraalanine Phi and Psi amplitudes ff99SB with Paramfit

From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:43:43 -0800

Hi Carlos,

That's correct. There's 3 test cases in the paper that show different
aspects of the algorithm's correctness:

1. Optimizing a famous function - tests if the algorithm can find a known
global minimum
2. Fitting AMBER to AMBER - ff99 -> ff99SB energies
3. Fitting AMBER to quantum - generation of the gafflipid forcefield

Best,
Robin