Re: [AMBER] ambmask issue

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:59:09 -0500

oops, sorry to mention that this is python code.

So either

- Use ipython and then type each command for interactive coding
or create a file named "my.py" (or so on) then python my.py

cat > my.py <<EOF

import parmed as pmd

qmmask='(:16 <:3.0)'

parm = pmd.load_file('simbox.prmtop', xyz='c16.inpcrd') # replace ala3_solv
by your real system name

print(parm[qmmask])
EOF

python my.py