Re: [AMBER] autoimage

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:35:21 -0500

OK, after reviewing the files you gave me I think that autoimage is
working correctly - your ligand has just drifted far from the
receptor. If you use the 'distance' command (which calculates
distances according to the minimum image convention by default) you
will see the distances for the frames you gave me between e.g. residue
388 (which appears near where you want the ligand to be on the
receptor) and the receptor (residues 395-399) are 62.5505, 64.6322,
65.4063, and 65.5229.

-Dan