Re: [AMBER] Python Programs

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:41:48 -0500

So you just keep using that working version.

The error message is a bit misleading here.: mdout_analyzer.py requires
some packages like matplotlib, Tkinter, ...
I guess your default Python (python2.6?) does not have them.
When you load python 2.7.2 from your cluster env, you will use different
python distribution that have required packages so things just work.

thanks for report.

PS: In AmberTools16 (http://ambermd.org/AmberTools16-get.html), we handle
this issue better by
offering to install a light Python distribution (having all needed
packages)for user.

Hai

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Chase Zagorec-Marks <chasezgrcmrks.gmail.com