Re: [AMBER] Python Programs

From: Chase Zagorec-Marks <chasezgrcmrks.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:29:43 -0700

If I load python 2.7.3 (I haven’t tried it with any other python versions) before entering that command it works without a problem, but if I don’t do so I get the message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/uufs/chpc.utah.edu/sys/installdir/amber/amber15/bin/mdout_analyzer.py", line 18, in <module>
    (amberhome, amberhome))
ImportError: Could not import Amber Python modules. Please make sure you have sourced /uufs/chpc.utah.edu/sys/installdir/amber/amber15/amber.sh (if you are using sh/ksh/bash/zsh) or /uufs/chpc.utah.edu/sys/installdir/amber/amber15/amber.csh (if you are using csh/tcsh)

I am unsure of what version of python is kept as the stock OS but I can ask if need be.

Chase