Re: [AMBER] tLeap and acetonitrile/chloroform solvation

From: Luka Bilić <Luka.Bilic.irb.hr>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 09:09:41 +0100

Thank you for your reply!
This was most helpful!

I did try some of these things before (the traditional tLeap approach)
and some worked the way I assumed it will, but now I have confirmation
from you that I was aiming in the right direction.

By using openbabel software I was able to get "real" .mol2 extension
from G09 .log file. Then .frcmod contained some variables. But for now
I will go step by step and learn.

Once more, thank you!

Yours Luka