Re: [AMBER] compatibility issues

From: Huang Jing <jing.huang8911.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 20:13:30 +0200

Possibly your default python is python3 and the MMPBSA.py is written in
python2.if you have Python version 3, the utility 2to3 must be present to
translate the code into Python 3 syntax;
Following is the details about MMPBSA.py script
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/files/MMPBSA_Python_Manual.pdf
jing