Re: [AMBER] tLeap and acetonitrile/chloroform solvation

From: Huang Jing <jing.huang8911.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 17:33:25 +0200

Here is a tutorial to have a typical molecular dynamics; you could follow
the procedures in this tuturial and then it would be easy to manage your
own molecules;
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial0/

1st question:
Following is the command in the manual;
> mol = loadpdb my.pdb
> solvateOct mol TIP3PBOX 12.0 0.75

2nd question:
Use "antechamber" to creat the .mol2 and .frcmod for the non-library
molecules;
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/

jing